Saturday, February 20, 2010

Productive morning

My girls still aren't out of the woods, yet. They are all still a bit sick, but I think we can all see the edge of thr forest now. It helps that everyone got a good night's sleep.

This morning was nice and productive. Instead of just sort of aimlessly doddling around on Saturday morning, we put a To Do list together at breakfast. So far, I mowed the lawn, got the weed eating done, cleaned the BBQ and hot tub, sprayed weed killer on the back hill and side yard, picked up dog poop, swept the driveway and sidewalk in front of our house, and trimmed the bushes next to my truck. Wow, it seems like even more when I write it out.

The girls came out for a little bit to dig in the dirt, watch me clean the hot tub (I don't know why they want to watch that), and fly their little foam airplanes I got then for Christnas. It was a very nice morning.

Still on my To Do list:
Clean toilets
Finish Blair's computer
Get down SCUBA gear
Decide what to pack
Work on AT-AT computer

Posted via email from papatriplej's posterous