Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My trainer will be happy to know that I worked out in the hotel fitness center tonight.

It was late, but I warmed up on the treadmill, then used the dumbells to do bicep curls, step-ups, and I can't remember the third one, but it's where I put my left shin and left hand on the bench, then hold the dumbell in my right hand and use my back muscles to pull that db up to basically hip level. Then repeat for the other side. Finally, steady-state on the treadmill for 15 mins. So, didn't use the equipment she sent me with this time, but if she hadn't encouraged me to bring it, I know I wouldn't have bothered to go to the fitness center at all.

Thanks, Suzanne! See you Friday (not Saturday as I'm spending the day with my dad in Sacramento).

Posted via email from papatriplej's posterous