Sunday, October 25, 2009

Suited up and ready for action #fourbridgeshalf

As you can see, I am really here. Here is I believe technically Fair Oaks, but in calling it Folsom. In the background is Lake Natomas and on the other side is the CSUS Aquatic Center.

I'm feeling Very excited, but also nervous. Joe should be running now if they started the race on time. I am in my truck with Metallica playing to get pumped. I still have another hour to wait. I am not sure if I should stay in the warm truck or go outside and sort of take in the sights and sounds this early.

Regardless, my warmup will start in about 30 mins. Give me plenty of time to stretch, jog, restroom, and do final equipment check. Going to wear Camelbak, but empty. Primarily so I can carry iPhone for the GPS tracking to have afterwards.

Posted via email from papatriplej's posterous