Monday, January 21, 2008

Bodies Revealed

We took the twins and went to see the Bodies Revealed exhibit in Sacramento, off Alta Arden, this weekend. Sherri and Darryl were with us, and we all had a good time, but the exhibit was kind of disappointing. The twins did fine; although, Emily got a little too close to touching a couple of the exhibits. She didn't, but it made me nervous.

If anyone is thinking of going to the exhibit, I personally think $24 (which is the adult price) is too much. Less than $20 would be better. I had seen a lot of previews, interviews, ads, and other information about the exhibit before going, and unfortunately, it turned out I saw almost all the best parts of the exhibit before going. I think Body Worlds might be a better way to spend your money, but that's just a guess.