Saturday, May 14, 2011

Finally caught up with me

Not that I need any pity, but dang I'm sick. Started on our last full day at Disneyland as just a tickle in my throat. Due to that, I coughed at night and haven't had a good night's sleep in over a week.

Last Sunday I got some poison oak. It doesn't bother me a lot, but it's one more thing that is making it hard to sleep. Wednesday and my tickle finally started to go away, but PO was not quite at its peak.

Thursday night I started coughing, then by Friday morning I could tell something else was up with my throat. Not just a tickle. Last night and my PO was clearing up. However, coughing so bad I slept in the living room. Today has gone from bad to worse. I think the traveling and poor sleep finally caught up with me. I lost my voice about 2:30 and can barely talk now.

Sarah has really stepped up. However, she needs to be careful since she is also sick. I think I got my sore throat from her. Fortunately, she hasn't lost her voice. I think that is because I was already coughing or a week from my tickle. In any case, I hope this all clears up within a week.

Posted via email from papatriplej's posterous