Sunday, March 14, 2010

New car - need some help

You may have guessed from some of my posts last month that I was looking at new cars. Well, I did it. With Sarah's full approval, I put a security deposit down on a new car. It is a 2011 Ford Mustang GT. Convertible. Automatic (the one concession I made to get it passed by the Finance Committee). It hasn't even started being built, yet. The care should arrive in late May or June.

Now I need some help picking out a license plate. You may have seen some possible plates last month. I think I narrowed it down to my favorites. You can certainly tell there is a Star Wars theme. By the way, explanation on the first one is that the 2001 'stang has 412 horsepower. And the engine is a 5.0 Liter. The car is black, which is why the references to Darth Vader.

 


          

      


          

      


          

      


          

      

          

      


          

      

          

      

          

      

          

      

Posted via email from papatriplej's posterous